Flood damage can be very devastating to your home and business. And many things can be the cause such as a storm, heavy rain, leeves and flash floods. With the help of Disaster Pro Restoration, we can clean up and get the water out quickly while preserving your home or business.
Disaster Pro Restoration has the experience in restoration for Â years.
With a 24 hour dispatch line available, you will always get the best customer service.
We also offer insurance claim assistance to help return your home to pre-loss condition and free consultations.
What should I do when an event of a flood occurs?
- Call Disaster Pro Restoration at 813-752-9372
- Make sure everyone is okay
- If possible, turn off all water to prevent any further flooding
- Turn off the electricity, and stay away from electrical hazards.
- To slow down the mold growth, turn your thermostat to 65 degrees
- If possible, prop up your furniture above water to minimize the water damage
- Mop up as much water as possible
- Remove as many items from the floor if possible
- Avoid touching or ingesting any flood water
- If your ceiling is bulging, have a bucket under the spot and puncture the bulge to drain it
- Do not scrub your carpet with towels to avoid staining and contamination
- Take photos or videos of the damage and make a list of all your damaged property