Flood damage to a business can be a complete disaster. All your documents are ruined, the damage to your structure, and there’s electrical cords exposed causing more problems for you and your business. When you call Disaster Pro Restoration, we will be there as quick as possible to help you. Our professionals are trained to know how handle and clean up a flood disaster.
Our promise to you is to show up as quickly as possible and take care of this damage. With fast response calls, you will be saving yourself thousands of dollars and getting the best service.
What should I do when an event of a flood occurs?
- Call Disaster Pro Restoration at 813-750-8001
- Make sure everyone is okay
- If possible, turn off all water to prevent any further flooding
- Turn off the electricity, and stay away from electrical hazards
- To slow down the mold growth, turn your thermostat to 65 degrees
- If possible, prop up your furniture above water to minimize the water damage
- Mop up as much water as possible
- Remove as many items from the floor if possible
- Avoid touching or ingesting any flood water
- If your ceiling is bulging, have a bucket under the spot and puncture the bulge to drain it
- Do not scrub your carpet with towels to avoid staining and contamination
- Take photos or videos of the damage and make a list of all your damaged property